Saturday, July 14, 2012

For my friends' little baby girl...

A geometric painting with her beautiful name
A Cleveland cityscape so she'll remember her hometown
These two paintings were inspired by the birth of my friends' adorable little baby girl.  I wanted to do something with her unique name so I decided to incorporate her first initial and her first name into my geometric grid.  Then I decided the second painting should be of her hometown of Cleveland, Ohio so she would always know where she came from.  Since pastels are typical for a little girl's room, I decided to take the opportunity to experiment with a slightly different color palette.  I must say I am very happy with the results.

If you are looking for a custom painting for yourself or for a gift, please email me at harvaitt@gmail.com for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment